Systems Adminstrator - with a difference!
We're looking for a multi-talented tech master to join our fun and highly innovative team in the Ag-Tech space.
The Sys Admin role at AuctionsPlus is for those passionate about IT – an experimenter and tinkerer, who likes exploring how things work and to improve them. The role requires understanding of Windows operating systems and Microsoft cloud, but it is not a typical Sys Admin role. The role is people-focused with an emphasis on customer service, internal staff support, and innovative solutions across several IT aspects of the business. It will suit someone that is handy with Audio and Video equipment, as the live streaming of audio and video at auctions from rural areas is a core offering of the business.
Systems Administrator role supports the IT operations of the business, ensuring staff and systems operate smoothly, and that new innovations are undertaken to improve IT systems and promote more efficient day to day operations.
- Exceptional service and support for staff and customers
- Management of Windows Server Administration: Complete Ownership over Windows Server 2012 R2, ensuring the server is running well and uptime / availability SLA’s are met.
- Support our team across different departments from the operations team to development teams and managements teams. Comfortable communicating clearly across different levels of technical ability.
- Providing support to our end users as needed – including remote login and phone support.
- Managing the Office 365 integration with the on-premise server, ensuring all aspects of Office 365 are running well – looking after users and groups / permissions / shared resources
- Support the internal Live Streaming Team around our remote live streaming service.
- Perform processes for staff onboarding and offboarding management
- Manage the Office infrastructure
- Passionate about fixing things
- Great with customers
- Patient with staff
- An ideas person
- Love tinkering and pulling things apart
- Can love PCs AND Macs
How To Apply
To find out how to apply, you'll need to answer a quick question. To reveal the application instructions, answer the question below.
What D is always Active?
Here's How To Apply:
- Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email, please use subject line: Systems Administrator | Open Sesame
- Attach your resume and cover letter in the email (applications without a cover letter will not be considered)
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!